GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information viewing pages or placing orders utilising any part of the www. NHL Pharmacy website NHL Pharmacy. By utilising the Website you are acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. NHL Pharmacy retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
- The Website is owned by NHL Pharmacy
- Unless fulfilled by NHL Pharmacy or otherwise stated, all online sales and postal NHS and Private Prescriptions ordered through the NHL Pharmacy website.
- The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Anyone wishing to purchase items on the Website is required to register their details with the Website. The User (anyone utilising any part of the Website, cumulatively referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) must be aged 18 years or over to purchase any items on the Website. Proof of age may be requested at any time. The User will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. The User will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
- NHL Pharmacy has taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. NHL Pharmacy disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
- NHL Pharmacy directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. The Users’ statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- All information and content on the Website is for information only. If the User has any doubts regarding the pharmaceutical products they should contact their doctor or medical advisor. Users are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied. Users must ensure that they follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
- We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not NHL Pharmacy, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions or conditions of use and sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
PRICES AND OFFERS
- All prices and offers on the Website are subject to availability whilst stocks last. If stock is exhausted then we will contact the User with the new price and you will pay or be refunded the difference. Alternatively, the User may be given the opportunity to cancel their request.
- Only one discount offer or code/voucher may be used with each single request.
- The price shown on the Website is inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
- The Website is regarded as an invitation to treat. Orders placed are an offer to purchase which NHL Pharmacy may accept or decline at its absolute discretion without needing to give any reason for declining the offer to purchase. A confirmation email is automatically sent which confirms receipt of the offer to purchase. This does not constitute acceptance of the offer to purchase. A contract is deemed to have been entered into when NHL Pharmacy issue a sales invoice or a delivery invoice. Our pharmacy team will check all orders before releasing the order and issuing a sales invoice or a delivery invoice.
- Once the order has been placed on the Website the transaction is manually processed at the premises of NHL Pharmacy by their registered pharmacist. Their pharmacist is registered with the GPhc
We can only process prescriptions from an original prescription. Once you have placed your request for supply the original prescription must be sent to NHL Pharmacy address. We cannot dispatch any order until the original prescription has been received and checked by the pharmacist.