Delivery (Postage and Packaging)
- NHL Pharmacy reserves the right to use which ever form of delivery it deems necessary. Recorded and Special Delivery packages must be signed for at the delivery address. Whilst NHL Pharmacy also reserves the right to use any form of delivery and packaging, generally any packaging will be discreet with a plain unprinted outer package. Postage and packaging will be charged at £2.74 for UK Standard orders and for Next Day Delivery £6.49 will be charged, For orders up to a value of £15 and standard orders with a value over £15 will be free of charge unless stated in the specific item description. Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm. Friday next day will be a Monday Delivery, we do not gaurantee Saturday delivery unless arranged prior to your order being placed. This does not relate to prescription orders. Heavy packages may incur an additional charge regardless of order value. Heavy package charges for orders over £15 may be discounted. Higher charges for postage and packaging will apply where stated in the specific item description.
- We cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver by any third party which NHL Pharmacy decides to use. Delivery to the correct address or within any particular time frame is also outside our control and we cannot be held responsible for correct delivery in any way. NHL Pharmacy will assist as much as possible in order to give good service. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signatures by a third party at your address will be deemed as receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of NHL Pharmacy’s obligations in dispensing that prescription.
- Standard Delivery for UK orders takes between 2-5 working days. If your mail has not been received after 5 working days, check with your local delivery office and your neighbours to check whether they are holding your order. At this time please contact our customer service team; we will endeavor to make interim investigations with Royal Mail on your behalf. Royal Mail does not consider mail to be lost until 15 working days after posting. If after 15 working days your order has not been received please contact our customer service team with your order number, name and address. We will then issue a P91 claim form to Royal Mail.
- BFPO (British Forces Post Office) deliveries are available for British servicemen and UK residents serving in the British Forces or in consulates outside the UK. The charges for postage and packaging for BFPO orders will be a minimum of £6.40 on any order. Heavier packages will be charged accordingly, the User will be advised of the new price and you will pay or be asked to pay the difference. Alternatively the User may be given the opportunity to cancel their request. Free delivery does not apply to BFPO deliveries. Higher charges for postage and packaging will apply where stated in the specific item description.
- If your items are returned to us by Royal Mail for whatever reason, we will arrange to redeliver the item to you, subject to a redelivery charge. If you decide not to have the goods returned, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to £15. We are unable to refund delivery costs.