What are Dermal Fillers?
Our skin contains a naturally occurring substance known as hyaluronic acid, but over time the level of this substance in our skin diminishes, such that the skin can lose its shape and volume. This effect, combined with muscle activity, contributes to the development of unwanted lines and wrinkles, especially in the lower part of the face. Dermal fillers are soft injectable gels, containing hyaluronic acid, which add volume to the skin, filling the depressed area to create a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Dermal Fillers Frequently Asked Questions
- How do dermal filler treatments work?
- Benefits of dermal fillers
- What Are the Side Effects of Dermal Fillers?
- How long do the effects of a dermal filler treatment last?
- How quickly will I see results results from dermal fillers?
Book Your Free Consultation
Come talk to one of our Experienced Laser Therapists. Book your Free consultation on 01772 870 095 or fill in the form below
We have clinics at our pharmacies in the following locations with the usual day and times as follows. Please contact NHL Pharmacy directly to book your appointment.